At Lahinch Seaworld, our main objective is to ensure all of our customers have a safe, enjoyable and memorable experience. For this reason customer safety is a priority. If this is your first visit, please read this safety notice. If you are in doubt about anything, ask a member of staff who will be glad to assist you.
- Chewing gum, alcohol and smoking are prohibited throughout the complex.
- No food allowed in the pool complex or the gym. Users are permitted to eat in the reception area or outside on the benches in the courtyard.
- Swim hats must be worn in the swimming pool- no hat, no swim. You may purchase swim hats for €2.50 or rent them for €2.50 (€2.50 deposit- €2 refundable on return) from reception.
- All weak or non-swimmers are advised to wear armbands. Arm bands can be purchased in our shop.
- Any child 4 years and under must be accompanied in the baby pool by an adult (over 16 years) at all times.
- 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 16 years are not permitted to use the sauna, jacuzzi or steam room.
- No running, no jumping or diving allowed.
- Shoe covers must be worn by spectators on pool deck.
- Ensure your valuables are locked into your locker at all times. You need a €1 coin to operate the locker, which is refundable.
- Please ensure you use the toilets and showers before entering the pool.
- To use the Eliminator inflatable obstacle course users must be able to swim or wear arm bands as the course finishes in the deep end.
- Please follow all lifeguard instructions in the swimming pool.
- Any person(s) under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the gym.
- 13-16 year olds may use the gym during specified hours under the supervision of our gym instructor.
- From 8pm until close, adults under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the gym.
- When using the Gym, all equipment, machines, weights etc. must be wiped down using the disinfectant spray and paper wipes provided.
- All free weights and equipment must be returned to racks, or storage areas.
- Correct clean footwear must be worn at all times.
- If you find that there is a piece of equipment, machine etc., that is broken or malfunctioning please notify a member of staff.
- If you are unsure how to use or operate a piece of equipment or exercise machine, please ask for assistance. Note: using equipment or machines in the incorrect ROM may cause injury.
- Treadmill users must wear saftey clip.