Choosing Lahinch Seaworld for your school tour will ensure an unforgettable and enjoyable experience for the children and supervisors from your school. We guarantee a fun-filled day of activities under the guidance, care and supervision of our highly qualified staff, experienced in working with children.
- Comfortable Indoor options ensuring weather will not spoil the day
- Full staff supervision of the kids from arrival to departure
- Complimentary supervisor lunch, tea/coffee with full package booking
- Action packed day – no hidden extras
- Exciting, fun, and unique activities to suit all ages and range of abilities.
- Safe environment … Stress FREE day for all teachers and supervisors.
- High level of experienced instructors qualified and vetted.
Our Suite of Activities:
Interactive Educational Beach Tours
This is where your group is treated to a guided tour of Lahinch’s sandy beach and rocky shore. Weather and tide permitting, your group will be able to look for a variety of shore species throughout the rockpools. Learn all about life in the rock pools & habitat with focus on “Leave no Trace” practice when visiting sensitive and vulnerable environments. Time: 60 mins.
Seaworld Beach Samba Soccer & Skill tests
Experience Rio on the west coast with Samba Beach Soccer and play multiple beach games. Time: 60 mins.
Pool Adventures fun and games including
Eliminator obstacle course challenge, multiple pool games & fun in our inflatable water park. Time: 60mins.
Have fun and get a good workout on our bouncy castle. Numbers might be limited but larger groups can be split between the two activities. Time: 45 mins.
Lunch in Randaddy’s Award winning restaurant adjacent to Seaworld.
€7.00 an activity
For more information on our activity packages and pricing please email us at email@example.com or call us on (065) 7081900.