Lahinch Seaworld is delighted to announce our School Tour package for 2014. We can promise you that choosing Lahinch SeaWorld for your school tour will ensure an unforgettable and enjoyable experience for the children and supervisors from your school. We guarantee a fun filled day of activity under the guidance, care and supervision of our highly qualified staff experienced in working with children.
- Comfortable Indoor options ensuring weather will not spoil the day
- Full staff supervision of the kids from arrival to departure
- Complimentary Supervisor Lunch, Tea/Coffee
- Action packed day – no hidden extras
- Exciting! Challenging! Fun! And Unique! Activities to suit all ages and range of abilities.
- SAFE environment … Stress FREE day for all teachers and supervisors.
- High level of experienced instructors qualified and vetted.
Suite of Activities and Prices
- Interactive Educational Beach Tours with special introduction to “Leave no Trace “practice and habits when visiting special landscapes and environments duration 45/60min.
- Educational A/V presentation on John Philip Holland (Inventor of the submarine) who was born in this area – 2014 is the centenary of his death (45min).
- Seaworld Beach Samba Soccer & Skill tests with qualified coaches to tune in to World Cup Year in Brazil 45/50min.
- Pool Adventures fun and games including – eliminator obstacle course challenge, walk/run on water in our zorb balls, multiple pool games & fun in our inflatable water park 60min.
- Lunch in Randaddy’s Award winning restaurant adjacent to Seaworld.
Design your own PACKAGE to suit your school or do our FULL DAY PACKAGE for as little as €25 with includes 5 activities and SELECTED menu at www.randaddys.ie
Tour menus offer four different options :
Pizza, Chips & Drink
Sausages, Chips & Drink
Chicken Goujons, Chips & Drink
Pasta Bolognese & Drink
All day activities get complimentary use of our NEW super bouncy castle.
Dervlla Considine, School Tour Co‐ordinator